It has been a long wait, but the time is almost here for Chris our CEO and Alex, our head of Technical Services to get on a plane and fly to Houston, Texas to attend the World Partner Conference by Microsoft to collect our World Cloud partner of the Year award.
What will Chris and Alex be getting up to in Houston?
Some of the things that Alex and Chris will be attending and doing throughout their week in Houston is the following:
Sunday 07.07 Evening
- The WPC winners rehearsal
- Chris has been invited to be a part of the Cloud Partner Advisory Council and will be attending the reception
- Welcome Reception at Hotel Zaza
- Award winner recognition with John Roskill, who will be giving a KeyNote speech at the Toyota Centre
- UK Small Medium Business Networking drinks event at the Hudson Lounge
- They will be meeting with Clare Barclay (General Manager – Small, Mid Market Solutions & Partners at Microsoft)
- An English Summer party has been organised called the HoustonFest where Chris and Alex will be able to indulge in Tex-Mex food, get their hair perfected at the barber shop or dance the night away at the Continental Club.
- Achievers Experience at the WPC Partner Celebration – An evening of exclusive recognition for delivering exceptional sales results. Chris and Alex will have the opportunity to socialize with Microsoft executives while enjoying private club level concert viewing with performances by Lenny Kravitz and Fitz and The Tantrums, premium food and beverage experiences, and special recognition for our achievements at this one-of-a-kind event taking place during the WPC Partner Celebration.
- The UK Regional Keynote will put the previous days’ content into context of the UK’s priorities for the year ahead.
Furthermore, the UK Lounge will be open and accessible to them to relax between sessions allowing them to network with Microsoft employees and partners, including the Microsoft Marketing Made Easy team as well as having the opportunity to network with partners worldwide.
We will be video blogging daily about Chris and Alex’s experiences in Houston, so make sure to keep checking back!